Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HELLO!!

Yes, it has been too long since I have last posted. This summer has been a whirlwind at the Reeves household. We have been busy with house projects such as tiling and painting. Also, the long summer I thought I would have a school counselor, quickly turned into a short 5 1/2 weeks! YUCK! We had 6 snow days that we had to make up at the end of the year and being a high school counselor, I have 2 weeks extra contract duty. I had a few great trips though. I went to Knoxville to see my beloved friends. I had such a great time and it was fun to catch up and stroll around the town. I was terribly sad that the Vols lost yesterday...I hope they can pull it together. I also went to Orlando for a conference for school. Finally, we went on my family vacation to the great town of Hayward, Wisconsin: Home of the world's largest Musky.

Jimmy and I were able to escape this Labor Day weekend to the Oregon Coast. If you have not been, you need to go!! It is beautiful. (Pictures to come later). We stayed at the Stephanie Inn on Cannon Beach and I was pampered with an hour long massage, great food, and a wonderful beach view. It was a much needed vacation for us.

Now back to the grind of work for both of us. It's amazing how fast time can fly being so busy. I truly miss being a student. If I could, I would be a full time college student the rest of my life. Unfortunately, the funds would not promote that extravagent lifestyle.

OH yes, I can't forget Nelly. She is as sweet as can be and as our Kirby guy described her...eccentric in every way. I wish you could meet her.

No comments: