Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SPRING FEVER

So after a long winter, we have had a few beautiful days in Kansas. I remember the first real snowfall we had back in November, Jimmy was so excited like a kid to see the snow. Being from Texas and living in Knoxville, this is the furthest North he has lived. After 6 snow days, and a long, dreary winter, I can officially say that Jimmy no longer jumps for joy to see the snow! I sometimes wonder why we chose to move North because I forgot how awful winters can be. We are ready to turn off the heat and bring out the shorts...Anybody with me??? Overall, nothing really new is going on with us. Our puppy is getting huge..now weighs close to 40 lbs...pictures to come soon. She has brought to our lives both extreme joy and extreme annoyance at times, but we love her to death. We are still just getting used to our lives in Kansas City, trying to meet people and get plugged into the community.

3 comments:

Clare & Tim said...

Time for another update!!!

Meghan said...

I agree!!!

hollagrigga said...

Oh. I thought you lived in Missouri.