Tuesday, October 30, 2007

About Me

I am a fairly simple girl from Iowa. Throughout my 27 years I have figured out some things about myself...but I also continue to learn new things everyday.

1. I am adventurous and I love the simplicity and complexity of nature.
2. I always look forward to change, but when it comes down to it...I really battle it.
3. I am very sensitive
4. I tend to be a rule follower...but definitely have streaks of (what I would call rebellious and others may not:)
4. I love people and friendship
5. I hate confrontation...always have and always will.
6. I love school more than I love work...I sometimes wish I could be a full time student for a living
7. I love sports..watching and playing
8. I love to be around people and it is hard for me to spend a significant amount of time alone.
9. I'm a worry wart
10. I tend to be messy....but have difficulty acknowledging it
11. I'm very competitive and sometimes I make the smallest things into competitions.
12. I care

No comments: